The following recaps the details of your travel arrangements. Please review all items thoroughly; including components booked, dates of travel and passenger names prior to submitting payment. All prices are subject to change until applicable payment is received. Your Travel Agent can review the deposit and final payment requirements as well as any cancellation or change fees.
SUN 07 JAN 2018
- FLIGHT - 3:20PM Depart SEATTLE on ICELAND AIR flight FI680
- **NEXT DAY ARRIVAL**
MON 08 JAN 2018
- FLIGHT- 6:35AM Arrives REYKJAVIK
- TRANSFER - Private Vehicle Transfer to your hotel - For 2 adults
- ACCOMMODATIONS - Radisson Blu Saga - STANDARD DOUBLE ROOM - 2 adults - Breakfast included for 7-nights
TUE 09 JAN 2018
- TOUR - Northern Lights Mystery Tour - For 2 adults
- DESCRIPTION - Seeing the northern lights weaving their way across the night sky is a captivating experience. This Northern lights tour takes you out of Reykjavik city to the best places to see Northern lights swirling across the night sky in their fantastic shapes and colours. Located under the "Auroral Oval," Iceland is one of the best places on earth to experience the beautiful and mysterious northern lights. Northern lights (Aurora Borealis) are most frequently seen around the North Pole, within an oval shaped region drawn around the Northern hemisphere called the "auroral oval." Iceland lies within this most active region meaning that the Northern lights are potentially visible from every place in Iceland. In reality viewing conditions for Northern lights depend on many factors including geography, weather, the time of day and many more. Crisp cold evenings with skies clear enough to see stars is a good indicator for auroral activity. Operating Northern lights tours in Iceland for 10 years has taught us a thing or two about this elusive phenomenon and how to decide where each trip should lead for best possibilities and viewing conditions.
- INCLUDES - Hotel pickup, professional guide
- DURATION - 5 hours
- DEPARTS - 9:00am
WED 10 JAN 2018
- TOUR - Golden Circle Classic
- DESCRIPTION - The Golden Circle Classic Tour takes you from Reykjavik city to Thingvellir National Park, arguably the most important site in Iceland in terms of history, culture, and geology. A UNESCO world heritage site, Tingvellir National Park is home to Icelands largest natural lake and the place where the tectonic plates of North America and Eurasia split and drift apart. Thingvellir is also the birth place of the Old Icelandic Commonwealth and the Alingi assembly, where Icelands most powerful leaders met to decide on legislation and carry out brutal viking-age justice. From Thingvellir, the tour continues through an area of beautiful scenery towards two of Iceland's greatest natural attractions at Gullfoss waterfall and Geysir hot spring area. At Gullfoss waterfall you can take a short walk down a pathway and get right up close to this powerful waterfall and feel the mist of glacial water on your face as it cascades down into the narrow Hvitargljufur Canyon. Leaving Gullfoss, lunch break is usually taken ar Gullfoss Cafe or at the Information Centre at Geysir area. Home of "The Great Geysir" hot spring, which all geysers are named after, this area is an impressive collage of bubbling mud pools, hissing steam vents, and colourful algae deposits. It also features one of the world's most reliable fountain geyser, Strokkur hot spring, that every 4 to 8 minutes blasts out a column of super heated water up to 20 metres into the air. From Geysir hot spring area, the return journey takes you past lakes Laugarvatn and Apavatn and on to Skalholt Church that for 800 years was the place of religious and political power in Iceland. Back on the Golden Circle route towards Reykjavik, the tour includes a short stop at the Icelandic Horse Park, Fakasel where you can stretch your legs, grab a cup of coffee or learn about the Icelandic Viking horse breed.
- INCLUDES - Hotel pickup, round trip transportation, professional guide
- DURATION - 8.5 hours
- DEPARTS - 9:30am
THU 11 JAN 2018
- Enjoy the day on your own
FRI 12 JAN 2018
- TOUR - South Coast & Waterfalls
- DESCRIPTION - On this tour you will journey through south Iceland that features many of Icelands most awe-inspiring destinations, including the iconic Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss waterfalls, Dyrholaey promontory and Reynisfjara volcanic beach to name but a few. Travelling across the lush farmlands that cut between the coast and the mountain ranges and glaciers of the interior highlands you'll enjoy breathtaking panoramic views, visit the main natural attractions and get to know the fascinating history of the region. Experience the top sights of south Iceland on this comprehensive tour and discover the amazing diversity in Iceland's landscape.
- INCLUDES - Round trip transportation, professional guide
- DURATION - 8 hours
- DEPARTS - 9:30am
SAT 13 JAN 2018
- Enjoy the day on your own
SUN 14 JAN 2018
- TOUR - Whale Watching Classic
- DESCRIPTION - We sail out from the old harbour in Reykjavik. On the way out you will see the beautiful ocean view of Reykjavik city and in about 45 minutes you are out in the whale watching area. The friendly guides, along with the captain and crew, point out where to spot the whales and the guide shares interesting information about the different kinds of whales and seabirds you can expect to see.
- INCLUDES - Whale watching tour, Warm overalls, Snacks/cafe shop on board, Free WiFi
- DURATION - 3.5 hours
- DEPARTS - 1:00pm
MON 15 JAN 2018
- TRANSFER - Private Vehicle Transfer to your flight - For 2 adults
- FLIGHT - 4:55PM Depart REYKJAVIK on ICELAND AIR flight FI681
- FLIGHT - 4:45PM Arrives SEATTLE
Rules and Conditions
PASSPORT: A valid passport is required for U.S. Citizens traveling internationally. Visit www.travel.state.gov for specific requirements. If you are not a U.S. Citizen please check with the consulate of the country to which you are traveling for entry requirements.
BAGGAGE FEES: Additional fees for baggage may apply. Please contact the airline or refer to its website for detailed information regarding their checked baggage policies.
IMPORTANT: Availability is subject to change and prices are subject to increase prior to the time you make full payment. Prices are not subject to increase after you make full payment, except for charges resulting from increased government-imposed taxes or fees.
PAYMENT TERMS: If you are booking your vacation more than 60 days before departure, you may elect to pay your balance in full at time of booking, or (if applicable) to make an initial deposit and pay the remaining balance no less than 60 days before departure. The initial deposit will be charged to a credit card at time of booking or may be payable by check. xxxxx prefers Visa and Mastercard. xxxxxxx may require a non-refundable $100 per person deposit depending on the type of services associated with your booking.
AIR: If your booking includes air travel, such airfare is subject to the policies of the issuing airline and may be non-refundable once ticketed. Thereafter, any amendment or any changes to a reservation once booked and paid or deposited constitutes a cancellation and any ticket exchanges, changes, reissues and cancellations may require additional funds. In addition to retaining any non refundable deposit, cancelled bookings may incur charges up to 100% of the cost of the booking depending on the Airlines rules. In the event the airfare is canceled, the airfare may be exchanged for another trip, under the same passenger names, so long as the trip is completed within 365 day of the original ticket issue date.
ADDITIONAL TAXES: Additional taxes and surcharges that cannot be pre-collected may be charged locally by car rental agencies, hotels or other suppliers.
TRAVEL INSURANCE: We always recommend that all travelers purchase travel insurance for their vacation package. Any insurance you have purchased is listed under insurance components. Please contact your travel agent for plan details, plan costs and a description of coverage.