Bills heading to the Senate for consideration:
• HB 1246 (Rep. Robert Freeman, D-Northampton): Would require compliance with ethics statutes for Act 47 coordinators appointed to assist financially distressed municipalities. Vote 199-0.
• HB 1662 (Rep. Gene DiGirolamo, R-Bucks): Would amend and rename the Methadone Death and Incident Review Act to include deaths and incidents attributable to the use and misuse of buprenorphine. Vote 199-0.
• HB 1055 (Rep. Kate Klunk, R-York): Would establish the Independent Office of the Repealer to review statutes and regulations for possible revision/repeal. Vote 103-98.
• HB 1104 (Rep. Tarah Toohil, R-Luzerne): Would require the Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED) to establish a registry for abandoned manufacturing sites across the Commonwealth. Vote 197-2.
• HB 1243 (Rep. Robert Freeman, D-Northampton): Would amend the Main Street Act to allow DCED to extend the current grants for costs related to hiring the Main Street manager for an additional five years. Vote 199-0.
• HB 1410 (Rep. Todd Stephens, R-Montgomery): Would amend the Transit Revitalization Investment District Act to create a Military Installation Remediation Program. Vote 144-54.