Destination Wedding Benefits
- Cost Effective: some resorts offer free ceremonies
- Virtually Stress-Free: your Onsite Wedding Coordinator and Travel Consultants (Us!) have your back
- Allows you to spend a whole week with your loved ones - to relax, have fun and connect
- Destination Weddings are Romantic and Intimate
- Your Honeymoon starts the minute you say "I DO!"
We offer a Complimentary Consultation.
- As your dedicated wedding specialists, we will guide you through the entire planning process.
- We help narrow down the options to the perfect destination and resort.
- We provide you with information on destination wedding requirements for your location.
- We work with you to fulfill your dream wedding wish list and meet your specified budget.
For Your Ultimate Wedding
- Secure 40 seats/20 rooms for 90 days to allow your family and friends to join your group *with select tour operators
- Preferred group rates with our tour operator and hotel partners
- Free customized e-Save the Date or e-Invitations to send to your family and friends - CLICK HERE for an example
- Wedding Couple upgrades such as room upgrades, complimentary passengers, upgraded seating on flight, extra baggage allowance, wedding dress storage on flight and more
- Many resorts offer a complimentary, basic ceremony package with a group booking that includes: ceremony at location of choice, bouquet & boutonniere for wedding couple, sparkling wine & wedding cake, semi-private dinner reception, on-site wedding coordinator & more
For Your Guests
- Personalized wedding webpage to share with your family and friends - CLICK HERE for an example
- Dedicated wedding specialist to assist with your guest's vacation booking needs
- Destination Guide with specific destination information
- Customized Travel Itinerary and free App to view it in, containing all important travel information, confirmation numbers, copies of eDocuments, excursion options and other useful travel information
We Have Created an Easy Process for You!
- After filling out our Destination Wedding Questionnaire, we get to work researching the best options for you that meet your wish list and your budget.
- Once you decide on a destination and resort, we reserve the wedding date and time with the resort wedding department.
- We book the group contract with the tour operator to hold vacation packages (flight + hotel + transfers) for your group.
- We then create a customized wedding website that allows your guests to access information about your destination wedding at any time and send us a booking request form.
- We also create a custom e-Invitation or e-Save the Date for you to send to all your guests.
- We handle all of your guest's booking details and inquiries, including but not limited to: answering any questions relating to passports, travel insurance, or any other questions that may arise.
- We keep you posted about new guest bookings or any changes that are made to the group.
- We send invoices to all guests which will include all payments made, balances due, and reminders regarding due dates.
- We will also request rates from the supplier for guests joining the group after the booking deadline has expired.
- We provide information on the resort, surrounding area, available excursions, etc., to you and your guests.
- We will introduce you to the onsite wedding coordinator so you can start planning the details for your dream destination wedding with them.
- We are available to you before, during and after your travel to ensure an amazing Dream Destination Wedding experience.