Conrad’s remote learning schedule will continue in the same format through Friday, May 29th. Please remember that there is no remote learning on Memorial Day, May 25th. Teachers will offer students opportunities for enrichment for the week of June 1st through June 10th, but there will be no specific schedule and no zoom meetings. Teachers will be available by email.
During the week of June 1st, we will pivot from zooming to collecting/distributing materials and closing out the school year with students and families. Here is the plan; please read carefully:
Students/parents should gather all Conrad issued items at home. We understand that students will need to retrieve some of these items in school lockers, gym lockers, classrooms, etc. Items may include but are not limited to:
- Library books
- Band instruments
- Athletic Uniforms
Students/parents are asked to arrive in the Conrad back parking lot (enter Boxwood Rd) at the following times by last name at any time within the corresponding time slots:
- A-Be June 1st 9:00-10:30
- Be-Bu June 1st 11:00-12:30
- Ca-Cy June 1st 1:00-2:30
- Da-Ev June 2nd 9:00-10:30
- Fa-Gl June 2nd 11:00-12:30
- Go-Hi June 2nd 1:00-2:30
- Ho-Ki June 3rd 9:00-10:30
- Kn-Ma June 3rd 11:00-12:30
- Me-My June 3rd 1:00-2:30
- Na-Po June 4th 9:00-10:30
- Pr-Ro June 4th 11:00-12:30
- Ru-Sh June 4th 1:00-2:30
- Si-Te June 5th 9:00-10:30
- Th-Wa June 5th 11:00-12:30
- We-Zw June 5th 1:00-2:30
All students and parents exiting vehicles must wear face coverings and gloves.
Students (with up to one parent if necessary) will…
- If needed, enter through auditorium lobby and retrieve personal items and any items to return (school property) to the school.
- After retrieving all items from locker, gym locker, classrooms, etc if necessary, students will exit through gym lobby.
- Next, students will return items to any of the drop off stations/tables as needed located outside of the gymnasium- stations will be clearly marked (gym & cafeteria if inclement weather):
- Middle School issued books and supplies
- High School English textbooks/supplies
- High School Math textbooks/supplies
- High School Science textbooks/supplies
- High School Social Studies textbooks/supplies
- High School World Language textbooks/supplies
- High School Career pathway textbooks/supplies
- Other High School items
- Band instruments
- Library Books
- Athletic Uniforms/Equip-Lax helmets, VB jerseys, other
Next, students will pick up any personal items owed from the school as needed at any of the pick up stations/tables located outside of the gymnasium- stations will be clearly marked (gym & cafeteria if inclement weather):
- Spirit Wear orders- athletic gear, swim jackets, other
- Trophies- winter awards
- Letters & pins (seniors only)
- Other items as communicated in advance by staff
Next, students will return to vehicle and exit campus (via Victoria Ave).
All Conrad staff members will:
- Be screened by an RN daily upon arrival.
- Work with face coverings and gloves throughout the day
- Will ensure proper social distancing as students (and up to one parent if needed) travel inside and outside the building.
Social distancing chalk will be placed @ 6’ for any lines at tables.
Other Important Information:
- Social distancing chalk will be placed @ 6’ for any lines at tables.
- All building doors other than designated entry and exit will remain locked.
- Upon completion of this process, students and parents must exit the campus expeditiously.
- Students and parents must follow all directions of Conrad staff while on campus.
- No mingling.
Parents must email the following staff member according to last name if you cannot make your assigned time slot above:
Last Name A-G- email@example.com
Last Name H-P- firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Name Q-Z- email@example.com
All personal items of students not retrieved by July 1 will be discarded, unless arrangements are made.
A virtual commencement ceremony will be held on June 10th at 7:00pm on an interactive platform. More to come on how to join the platform and be a part of the event. See the Senior Letter for more details.
Thank you for your patience.
If you have any questions for me, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 302-992-5545 ext 257. I check these messages regularly.
Remote Learning Schedule
The Remote Learning Schedule will end on Friday, May 29th. There will be opportunities for enrichment offered to students through June 10th.