Clean Air has never been more important.
In today's environment, clean air is paramount. The new IsoClean 400 offers HEPA cleaned air as a level of protection against airborne pathogens for smaller areas. The IsoClean 400 can provide greater than 6 air turnovers typical in a 500 sq. ft. space. Add in the 400UV version with UV-C light for even greater disinfection of pathogens.
A new way to clean air is here.
The IsoClean 400 offers HEPA Cleaned air to smaller applications such as classrooms and gyms. Aluminum frame HEPA filter comes standard with 99.99% efficiency at 0.3 micron.
An Industry leader
Koch Filter and ENVIRCO have over 50 years of air filtration experience. Our team has developed the next generation of quality manufacturing and performance with the IsoClean 400. From steel construction to an industry leading, long lasting HEPA filter, we pride ourselves on quality.
IsoClean 400 and IsoClean 400UV
- Up to 400 CFM of HEPA filtered air
- Variable speed adjustment for effective air filtration
- Greater than 6 air turnovers typical in a 500 sq. ft. space
Three operational configurations in one unit
- 100% recirculation
- 100% exhaust for negative pressure isolation room
- partial exhaust for negative pressure and re circulation simultaneously
- 38.25 H x 23.66 W x 15.75 D (400 Model)
- 38.25 H x 23.66 W x 19.75 D (400UV Model)
Exposed IsoClean HEPA air filter shown at right.