What what can you, local businesses, do to help?
As this talent show is to raise awareness, and money, for Cancer Research UK we need to try and keep costs down as much as possible. This is where we need the help of local businesses.
Any donations towards the running of the talent show as well as monetary donations, would help greatly, anything such as:
- The Venue, if a theatre or suitable area could be used free of charge then this could dramatically reduce the cost
- Technical equipment, any tech companies that would be willing to provide lighting, audio, or screens to help with the show
- Equipment for acts such as musical instrument or props
- Food and Beverage, stalls will be set up providing refreshments
- Costume and make up, any donations of costumes and make up, as well as artists to help design
- Advertising, any brochures, adverts or marketing methods to help spread awareness of the show
- Prizes, anyone prize donations, from tech to holidays would be helpful
- Stage decorations
- Volunteers! backstage, front of house and judges
Why donate to the show?
- All donating businesses would have free advertising at the event
- All money raised would go to Cancer Research UK