Screening Date: Saturday May 9th at 4pm
- All short films (narrative, documentary) reflecting on the current pandemic situation that are produced in SoC during Spring semester 2020 are eligible.
- All films should be produced using mobile devices while following social distancing guidelines.
- Mandatory for students in CIM351, CIM356 and CIM451
SELECTION, CATEGORIES AND AWARDS
A special group of jury members will evaluate the submissions both in terms of technical achievement and also authenticity/relevance of the content to Covid-19 pandemic.
- Best Original Short Story
- Best Authentic Moment
- Best Production
- Best Director
- Best Cinematography
- Best Film Editing
- Audience Choice Award (selected by live online polls during the screening)
Submission Deadline: Wednesday May 6th, 5 pm
1- Export your films in 1080p, H.264, mp4 format and use the following link to upload your short films.
COVID-19 RAPID RESPONSE FILM FESTIVAL UPLOAD LINK
2- Upload your film to youtube/vimeo and send the link to: email@example.com
All submissions must be titled following the format below: “CourseNumber-StudentName-FilmTitle” Example: CIM356-JohnDoe-MyFilm.mp4
For Further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org