Welcome to Fainehaven!
Because everyone has purpose and worth, we create a place where all are heard and understood.
1. There are no lies (Any exceptions will be specified by our leader)
2. Creativity is private (Art, writing, music, and other forms of expression are to be kept to the creator unless approved by our leader. This is to protect from criticism and disrespect)
3. Topics of discussion must be respectful and not rude
4. Each citizen must complete five hours of service per week (Options listed in available Service Centers)
5. Issues must be solved with words, not violence (Any continuing grievances will be reported to leading representatives)
6. Education is required and free to all
7. Every citizen must be taken care of
8. Immigrants are thouroughly checked and can be refused entry
9. Meals and ingredients are monitored by leading representatives and made for residents
10. Punishments must be understandable and must have a proven cause (Trials are judged privately and by our leader)