- playing games that have violence and effect your daily life.
- There are not scientific correlations between violent video games and in person violence.
things you should do
talk to your child and find out what he or she likes about the game
- Do not assume that teenagers who play violent video games will turn out to be violent themselves.
- Create balance between online games and offline engagement.
- Remember that most video games, violent or not, are transient, not permanent. Most kids simply move on from one game to another over time.
things you shold not do
- Don't violently take the gadgets or the violent video games from your children.
- there for violence in video games do not effect the why a kid acts or there personal life