- She helped families who were unable to have children get kids to raise as their own.
- She helped people with their sorrow.
- She was a hair dresser too. She helped people with their appearances.
- She nurtured the sick through epidemics.
- Marie laveau welcomed people in her home with food and a warm place to stay the night.
- She died with a smile.
- She was beautiful.
- She was a wonderful woman.
- She was loyal.
- She was very wise.
- She was skilled in the practice of medicine.
- She was famous and very powerful.