Here are some of my personal recommendations as to how to do things differently and produce a COS result or more:
- Develop and follow through on a clear customer engagement strategy
- Engage with your customers differently - VIP referral programs, VIP partnerships, orphan clients and new business
- Maximize the time you spend with each client - really give them a hook to book with you!!
- Work with your community on projects and initiatives where you can brand yourself
- NETWORK!! Everywhere in your local area there are opportunities to be someone's go to travel consultant
- Use your social media to reach out to family and friends about travel
- EXPERTS - you may find a bit more time now that you can devote to working on the expert series
- Convert those clients - every single enquiry is so valuable so ensure your sales process is spot on and you are closing those sales
- Product selection - AFP, ranges and manulife have never been more important. PPP is here and it is the best Insurance policy we have ever had. Get behind this product because it will protect your customer and earn you extra commission.
- Get creative - local companies pay comm!! Wine tours, houseboating, whale watching and more.. Know what you can sell
- Know what destinations are being enquired on and have your go to products to suggest
Finally, the biggest thing is coming to work every single day with a can do attitude. It can be easy to slip into a negative attitude or low motivation. That won't attract a positive experience for anyone including our customers, or your teams. If you rise above this, I guarantee you will come out on top!