First, what are common healthcare jobs ?
- Ambulatory care center manager
- Assistant administrator
- Clinical director/manager
- Director of nursing
- Facility manager
- Health and social service manager
- Health care consultant
- Health care financial manager
- Hospital administrator
- Insurance specialist
- Managed care manager
- Medical device/pharmaceutical sales representative
- Medical records coordinator
- Medical records manager
- Nurse manager
How will "repeal and replace " effect these healthcare jobs?
In my opinion, the certain job itself will primarily stay the same, but the administration as individuals will likely change, based on their mentality and if they were in compliance with trumps new healthcare laws.