Tomorrow is the start of our evidence sessions on the gender pay gap in Scotland. We'll be starting at 9:30am with a panel consisting of
- Anna Ritchie Allan, Project Manager, Close the Gap;
- Emma Ritch, Executive Director, Engender;
- Chris Oswald, Head of Policy and Communications, Equality and Human Rights Commission Scotland;
At 10:35am, we'll move to a roundtable session with
- Professor Patricia Findlay, Member and Academic Adviser, Fair Work Convention;
- Professor Wendy Loretto, Dean of the Business School and Professor of Organisational Behaviour, University of Edinburgh Business School;
- Emily Thomson, Research Associate, Women in Scotland's Economy (WiSE Research Centre), Glasgow Caledonian University;
- Dr Irina Merkurieva, Lecturer in Economics, School of Economics and Finance, The University of St Andrews;
- Professor Fiona Wilson, Professor of Organisational Behaviour, Adam Smith Business School, The University of Glasgow;
- Professor Ian Wall, Chair, STEMEC (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics Education Committee).
As always, you're welcome to join us online or in person. (If you'd like to attend this or any other Committee meeting, just drop our Visitor Services team a line and they'll sort out tickets.)
Finally, if you follow us on twitter you may have seen some of the selfies that have been coming in, answering the question "Ending the gender pay gap matters because..." If you've not joined in and would like to, send us your snaps this week. International Women's Day is Wednesday: why not mark it with a photo of you and your colleagues? To inspire you, here are some of the answers we've got to date. Full details and a template are available at bit.ly/scotparlgpg, or email your images to us at email@example.com.