HCT Voluntary Work program
- * Develop skills and commitment and qualify.
- empower youth in the area of voluntary work.
Methodology of the HCT voluntary work
- * The Higher Colleges of Technology aims to encourage all of its students across the 17 colleges to participate in voluntary community work at a rate of 100 hours of voluntary work in a variety of local and international activities
- * Voluntary work hours will be made up of 25 hours over 4 academic years.
The Volunteering benefits :
- Learn new skills. Volunteering can help you learn new skills, gain experience and sometimes even qualifications.
- Meet people.Volunteering can help you meet different kinds of people and make new friends.
- Be part of a community. Volunteering can help you feel part of something outside your friends and family.
In Conclusion we will show a short video about volunteering.
- "Benefits of Volunteering." Benefits of Volunteering | Volunteer Scotland. N.p., n.d. Web. 29 Nov. 2016.
- Blackboard Learn. N.p., n.d. Web. 29 Nov. 2016.