Can you answer the questions from the quiz?
- A classmate tells you that somebody has been calling him mean names on an online game. What should you do?
- You need to create a password for a website. What should you use?
- Who can you share your passwords with?
- If you post something on the internet, who may be able to see it?
- You’ve gone on a gaming website and it asks you to download a link before you play. What should you do?
- Someone in your class has sent around an embarrassing photo of another classmate. What should you do with it?
- Your friend tells you that she is talking to a boy online and she is going to meet him at the weekend. What should you do?
- Who should you accept friend requests from online?
- What should you do if a stranger asks you to send a picture of yourself to them?
- One of your friends has posted a video of you on the internet and you don’t like it. You’ve asked them to take it down but they’ve said no because it’s funny. What should you do?
Have you ever had a negative experience online? What have you done?
Created with images by Pixelkult - "media social media apps" • pixelcreatures - "security protection anti virus" • geralt - "woman face social media" • dannaragrim - "speaker bluetooth bose" • WikiImages - "scandinavia norway sweden" • AbsolutVision - "smiley emoticon anger"