WHY DREES & SOMMER NORDIC?
- We are a multi-disciplinary consultancy with over 50 years’ experience of project delivery and providing strategic advice.
- Our company is a centre of excellence for real estate, -engineering, management, operation and consulting.
- Our practice is at the forefront of innovation in engineering, sustainability, lean construction and digitisation.
- Drees & Sommer is the home of Blue City, Cradle to Cradle®, Customised Smart Buildings and the ‘Start it Up’ Incubator.
- We draw on our global resources to deliver expert solutions, quickly.
- We provide insight to support our clients in making timely decisions.
- We implement efficient project delivery plans and achieve measurable savings for our clients.
- Data Centres
- Education & Research
- Information and Communications Technology
- Life Sciences, Pharma
- Processing & Manufacturing Industries
- Property Investment
- Public Sector
Image: Bispebjerg Hospital in Copenhagen, © KHR Architecture
- Blue Buildings
- Blue City
- Cradle to Cradle® (C2C)
- Customised Smart Buildings
- Energy Transition
- Green Building
- Green City Development
- Optimising Established Properties
- Real Estate Usability
- Smart Infrastructure
- User Experience
Image: Fehmarnbelt crossing is the tunnel under the strait between Denmark and Germany. It is regarded as the European project of the century.
Drees & Sommer Nordic is providing Client Advisory services to the Bispebjerg Hospital in Copenhagen.
© KHR Architecture
For BMW in Malmö/Sweden, Drees & Sommer Nordic supported with Project Management, Technical/Economic Consulting in the relocation and new construction of the company's regional distribution centre.
For an international property company investor, the Nordic team has provided Technical Due Diligence, Advisory, and Contract/Negotiation support in the construction of a new hotel in Copenhagen.
© Vilhelm Lauritzen Architects
Drees & Sommer Nordic carried out the Project Management for a new office/warehouse for Siemens Flow Instruments in Sønderborg, Denmark.
Drees & Sommer is the European leader in future-shaping business and design principles like Cradle to Cradle®, Customised Smart Buildings, Energy Efficient Buildings and Zero Carbon Engineering. Our experts have developed one of the smartest buildings in Europe (cube berlin, designed by Danish architecture studio 3XN) along with engineering the world’s first public net plus energy building (City Hall in Freiburg). Our team in the Netherlands is supporting the refurbishment of the historical Post Office in Rotterdam. At the World Trade Center in Brussels, Drees & Sommer is deploying the C2C principles to retain, reuse or recycle a large proportion of the existing materials of the building. "The Cradle" in Dusseldorf is a wood-hybrid building that integrates C2C aspects not only to control the CO2 footprint of the office building, but also contributes to its reusability. Deutsches Haus Vietnam stands tall as a sustainable skyscraper in Ho Chi Minh City, with energy efficiency unmatched by any other building in South-East Asia.