PLANNING TIPS FOR THE SEMESTER
With the semester soon approaching, you may be looking for new ways to gain better skill with time management, study times, and finances. Check out the apps below to help you succeed:
- StudyBlue®: create digital flash cards for class and quiz yourself on-the-go; you can also select Framingham State as your school and the course you are taking to see if other students have done flash cards already!
- Chipper®: Allows you to add your courses with assignment deadlines and exam dates to a calendar. A study tab allows you to time sessions and track progress.
- Todait®: While using this app, you can mute notifications from other apps to keep you on task with coursework. You can schedule how many pages you want to read, a number of terms you need to know, or problems to complete. The app tracks time spent on each task is displayed in a graph to help focus your efforts
- Mint®: Keep track of finances and where your money is being spent! It also tells you what your bills and balances are with due dates. It shows your transactions while also letting you set goals for things you want to save for.
Spotlight on: Watermelon & Peaches!
Watermelon Day : August 3rd
- 92% water
- High in Vitamin A and C
- Good source of antioxidants
- 40 calories per cup
- High In lycopene which is believed to help with heart and bone health
- Seeds are high in protein, magnesium and healthy fats
- Good source of Vitamin C
- Antioxidant rich
- Compounds in peaches may help skin to retain moisture
- 2 grams of fiber in one medium peach
- Add to salads, salsa, chutney, grill and use as a base for Greek yogurt and granolaWhite varieties are sweeter, yellow are more tart
Hey, thanks for reading!
If you have any suggestions or topics you would like to see in future mindful newsletters, reach out to email@example.com, or call 508-626-4602. I'd love to hear your input!
Make sure to follow us on social media and get updates on all things FSU Dining Services, including my wellness tips!