1. Click the link provided below or visit USFBullsTix.com on your browser and select "Manage My Account."
2. Use your Account Manager information to log in to your account. (E-Mail Address & Password)
Please note: You will need a valid e-mail address on file with the USF Ticket Office in order to access your Account Manager. If you do not remember your password, simply click "Forgot Password?" after selecting "Next."
3. Select the game you wish to forward under "Your Tickets" dashboard or select View All if you are looking for a future event.
4. Select the "Transfer" button on the right side of the screen.
5. Select the seat (s) you would like to transfer and click "Continue."
6. Enter the Recipient Details in the box to the right. You will need to enter the individual's first name, last name, and e-mail address. You will also have the opportunity to send an optional message. Click "Transfer" when you are finished adding contact information.
7. The next screen will generate a confirmation that your offer has been sent to the recipient. You can go back to view your events by clicking the green button underneath.
8. If for any reason you made a mistake in sending the ticket, go back to the event in your account and select "Cancel Transfer" under to the right of your seating locations. Click "Yes" to reclaim your tickets.
If you have any complications or questions, please call or text the USF Athletics Ticket Office at 1-800 Go-Bulls. You may also e-mail us at email@example.com. GO BULLS!