1. Visit USFBullsTix.com on your browser. Select Manage My Account.
2. Use your Account Manager information to log in to your account. (E-Mail Address & Password)
Please note: You will need a valid e-mail address on file with the USF Ticket Office in order to access your Account Manager. If you do not remember your password, simply click "Forgot Password?" above the SIGN IN box.
3. Select the game you wish to forward under "Your Tickets" dashboard or select View All if you are looking for a future event.
4. Select the "Send" button in the right corner.
5. Select the seat (s) you would like to transfer and click the "Send" button.
6. Enter the Recipient Details in the box to the right. You will need to enter the individual's first name, last name, and e-mail address. You will also have the opportunity to send an optional message.
7. The next screen will generate a confirmation that your offer has been sent to the recipient. Simply click "Done" to exit the screen.
8. If for any reason you made a mistake in sending the ticket, back at the previous screen you will see your ticket was forwarded with the option to "Edit/Manage" in blue. Click the link, then select "Reclaim" in blue to take back your original ticket.
If you have any complications or questions, please call or text the USF Athletics Ticket Office at 1-800 Go-Bulls. You may also e-mail us at email@example.com. GO BULLS!