Stats and Facts
Students at Boston College feel as though there is "never enough time for sleep."
BC is not alone, nationally 77% of students report not getting enough sleep
Night Owl = 2.65gpa
Morning Bird = 3.05gpa
Why are you Always Tired?
Top 5 Reasons You Don't Get Enough Sleep
- Social Activities
Tips for Success!
- Get a 20-30 minute nap every day
- COLD bedrooms increase the frequency of nightmares
- Dark, Quiet, Cool, Safe
- 1 in 4 students indicate that lack of sleep has had a negative impact on their grades
- 77% of students report not getting enough sleep
- Cold bedrooms increase the frequency of nightmares
- If you're a morning person, your average gpa is .7 higher than a night person