A couple of deliveries later I had a foam mans head, a wig, air drying clay and a old soviet radio operators gas mask... ow and plastic eye balls!
I used the air drying clay to make grime and painted it with oils and acrylic for different effects (the only time binge watching prop making vids has paid off).
Prop making videos taught me that when photographing or videoing items over paint! As allot will be lost because of cameras and lighting and all that good stuff! So that's why I went to town on muckying it up. I also wasn't fussed about what colours I used as I knew I would be shooting in black and white but I tried to keep them close to what I would do in an illustration.
A lil fun fact is that the nuke on the nose was actually leftovers from a older project and is actually a cast of a lino print that just happened to fit the nose vent.