USC PRO DAY PARTICIPANTS
- OL Zach Banner: 6-foot-8 and 353 lbs.
- RB Justin Davis: 6-foot-0 and 201 lbs.
- WR De'Quan Hampton: 6-foot-3 and 223 lbs.
- DB Adoree' Jackson: 5-foot-10 and 186 lbs.
- OL Damien Mama: 6-foot-4 and 342 lbs.
- TE Taylor McNamara: 6-foot-5 and 251 lbs.
- DB Leon McQuay III: 6-foot-1 and 197 lbs.
- LB Quinton Powell: 6-foot-2 and 193 lbs.
- WR Darreus Rogers: 6-foot-1 and 218 lbs.
- OL Jordan Simmons: 6-foot-4 and 339 lbs.
- LS Zach Smith: 6-foot-1 and 209 lbs.
- WR Juju Smith-Schuster: 6-foot-1 and 213 lbs.
- DL Stevie Tu'ikolovatu: 6-foot-1 and 333 lbs.
- OL Chad Wheeler: 6-foot-7 and 296 lbs.
- WR Isaac Whitney: 6-foot-2 and 204 lbs.
- De'Quan Hampton: 41.5 inches
- Isaac Whitney: 36 inches
- Juju Smith-Schuster (pictured): 33.5 inches
- Leon McQuay III: 33 inches
- Taylor McNamara: 32.5 inches
- Quinton Powell: 32 inches
- Justin Davis: 30 inches
- Darreus Rogers: 29 inches
- Stevie Tu'ikolovatu: 26 inches
- Jordan Simmons: 25 inches
- Chad Wheeler: 24 inches
- Damien Mama: 22.5 inches
- De'Quan Hampton: 11 feet
- Isaac Whitney (pictured): 10 feet, 6 inches
- Juju Smith-Schuster: 10 feet, 3 inches
- Leon McQuay III: 10 feet, 2 inches
- Taylor McNamara: 9 feet, 9 inches
- Quinton Powell: 9 feet, 9 inches
- Justin Davis: 9 feet, 7 inches
- Darreus Rogers: 9 feet, 5 inches
- Chad Wheeler: 8 feet, 9 inches
- Jordan Simmons: 8 feet, 3 inches
- Damien Mama: 8 feet, 1 inch
- Stevie Tu'ikolovatu: 7 feet, 11 inches
- Stevie Tu'ikolovatu: 33 reps
- Jordan Simmons (pictured): 23 reps
- De'Quan Hampton: 21 reps
- Taylor McNamara: 14 reps
- Quinton Powell: 14 reps
- Chad Wheeler: 13 reps
- Leon McQuay III: 12 reps
- Isaac Whitney: 12 reps
- Darreus Rogers: 10 reps
- Isaac Whitney: 4.41
- Justin Davis (pictured): 4.49
- De'Quan Hampton: 4.66
- Quinton Powell: 4.75
- Taylor McNamara: 4.75
- Darreus Rogers: 4.90
- Jordan Simmons: 5.20
- Stevie Tu'ikolovatu: 5.28
- Chad Wheeler: 5.34
- Damien Mama: 5.70
While most NFL personnel and media might have come to Pro Day for a look at big-name players like Juju Smith-Schuster and Adoree' Jackson, it was WR De'Quan Hampton who stole the show.
Hampton's 41.5 inch vertical would have ranked 4th at the NFL combine (2nd among receivers) and his 11 foot broad jump would have ranked 11th (6th among receivers).
Fellow wideout Isaac Whitney had an impressive showing as well, running a 4.41 40, which would have been the 11th-fastest at the NFL Combine (4th among receivers).
He also posted the second-best vertical (36") and broad jump (10'6") of any Trojan on the day.