Medical and Legal Transcription
- Highly trained and experienced U.S.-based medical and legal transcriptionists.
- A leading transcription service in central Illinois.
- Transcriptionists with local connections around the U.S.
- Transcription service provided for doctor offices, clinics, hospitals, student health services, multi-location organizations, attorneys, law enforcement, courts, and individuals.
- Very experienced with eScription, Bytescribe, and Allscripts systems. Usually can readily adapt to and incorporate other systems.
University/Schools and Business Transcription
- Transcription of DVD audio to make closed captioning.
- Transcription of lectures for hearing-impaired and international students.
- Transcription of professors' pre-lecture notes for students to read online.
- Transcription of lectures for online classes, MOOCs, and continuing education classes. Can work in conjunction with Coursera, ACE, CAEL, edX, Lumina Foundation, Udacity, and others.
- Transcription of sales calls and follow-up plans.
- Business appointment notes and results.
- Church sermons and other ministry teachings.
- Steve is dually certified with CPC-A and CRC credentials through the AAPC. He plans to acquire additional credentials in 2019.
Recording Life Memories
- Have an audio and typewritten record of your life story, memorable occasions, special stories, etc. for your relatives and friends to be able to read and listen to your stories in your own voice as often as they wish. This can be a permanent record for future generations.
- Can be recorded, transcribed, and translated in both English and Spanish.
- Customized packages available, including multiple copies for family members and friends of pictures, video, transcription, translation, and keepsake book.
- Recommend contacting MMTS prior to recording audio for free consultation.
MMTS is a proven business partner ensuring our transcription needs are met efficiently, timely and accurately. MMTS has shown flexibility and adaptability by being able to keep up with our ever changing technological environment as well as our unique business requirements. Steve and his team maintain professional standards and an open line of communication with our associates. MMTS is a valuable part of our healthcare team.
Advocate Medical Group Central Region
The staff of the Text Conversion Lab (Disability Concerns) at Illinois State University have worked with MMTS for over nine years and have been very pleased with the accuracy, turnaround time and reasonable pricing they have provided to us for the transcripts we request. Steve is a pleasure to work with and responds to our questions and requests quickly and efficiently. The detailed and specific nature of the information in the audio files we send to MMTS varies greatly from one college course to another. Steve trains his staff well to produce a high quality product and meet our needs each and every time. I have recommended MMTS to other universities and will continue to do so in the future.
Coordinator of Text Conversion
Illinois State University
We hired Mitchells' Medical Transcription Service to translate our inmate jail rules into Spanish. They were prompt, professional and accurate. We highly recommend their services.
Stephenson County Sheriff's Office
I have worked with Mitchells' Transcription Service for many years and have always found them to be extremely efficient. The quality and quantity of their work has been very good and have had no issues in that regard. I was also able to receive translation services for Spanish through Mitchells' Medical Transcription Service, which was extremely helpful. I can highly recommend Mitchells' Medical Transcription Service as a vendor.
Manager - Carle Central Dictation/HIM Correspondence
Carle Foundation Hospital
We have been using MMTS for the past nine years to produce transcripts for videos that we need to caption with a short turnaround for our deaf students here at the University of Illinois. They can handle videos that are everyday to high-level Engineering. Steve and his staff are highly professional and so easy to work with. They have made the process very seamless, and we don't know what we would do without them!
Disability Specialist, Accessible Media Services Coordinator
University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign