What Do you use a mirror for?
In society we use mirrors as we change our apperance
Often times memories are locked away and forgotten
Why not use a mirror to capture a memory instead?
Mark the mirror using a Fiber Laser Etcher
Create the Design using CorelDraw or Power Point
- Start By creating a Canvas in your preferred program equal to your mirror size (mine was 24" x 12")
- Using CorelDraw or power point convert your images to Black and White and arrange as desired
- Using the 20 watt etcher as a Printer "burn" the image at 100% power and 75% speed
- Depending on the quality of mirror you may require 2-3 passes to make the mirror transparent
- Add color by painting clear sections or simply add colored vinyl or paper