VAN GOGH MUSEUM
The Van Gogh Museum has one of the world’s finest collections of French fin-de-siècle prints.
The secret annex was the name Anne gave to her safe house. It's where her and 7 others would hide from the nazi's in the following years. This place was Otto Frank, her fathers, old working place just upstairs. It was very small and they had others help them with supplies. They had to be quite and couldn't leave.
The entrance was behind the bookcase
The WESTERKERK was a block away from the secret annex. In Anne's diary, she mentions hearing the bells often. It was built in the early 1600's
1. Marriages between Jews and subjects of the state of German or related blood are forbidden. Marriages nevertheless concluded are invalid, even if concluded abroad to circumvent this law.
2. Annulment proceedings can be initiated only by the state prosecutor.
3. Annulment proceedings can be initiated only by the state prosecutor.
4. Jews may not employ in their households female subjects of the state of German or related blood who are under 45 years old.
5. A Reich citizen is a subject of the state who is of German or related blood, and proves by his conduct that he is willing and fit to faithfully serve the German people and Reich.