Disability Support Services Mission:
- Increase access and retention for students with permanent or temporary disabilities by insuring equitable treatment in all aspects of campus life.
- Comply with Federal and State Laws and regulations to mandate equal opportunity and access for students with disabilities.
- To empower students with disabilities to achieve academic and personal self determination.
Services Provided by DSS
- Disability-related counseling and advising
- Interpreter services
- Reader services
- Testing accomadations
- Notetaker services
- Access to adaptive educational equipment and technology, materials and supplies
- Referrals and follow-up services with campus and community agencies.
- On-campus and off-campus registration
- Disables Person Parking (DP)
- Computer lab with specially designed hardware and software to accommodate various disablities
- Workshops and groups
- Peer Mentor Programs
Location: North side of University Hall Room 101
Hours of Operation
During Fall and Spring semesters the DSS is open Monday-Thursday from 8am-6pm and Friday from 8am-5pm.
During Summer and Intersession the DSS is open Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
You can visit the office at any time! To get the best help you need from the front desk, aim for the morning or afternoon. To see a counselor you must make an appointment!