ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Aims to help people understand their money and how to build Better Money Habits
- Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina
- Provides its products and services through operating 5,100 banking centers, 16,300 ATMs, call centers, and online and mobile banking platforms
- Donated money to help health centers in Massachusetts and made donations to help homeless shelters in Miami
- Provided more than $53 billion in financing for low-carbon activities since 2007
- Deliver Together
- Act Responsibly
- Realize the Power of Our People
- Trust the Team
WHY I CHOOSE THE COMPANY?
- Bank of America is the second largest bank holding company in the United States by assets.
- I can meet many people from different backgrounds and thus can improve my speaking and communication skills.
- I major in finance.
- I can learn more about how to manage money.
- Health & Insurance Benefits
- Life Management Benefits
- Retirement Benefits
- Time Away
- Employee Banking & Investment
- Flexible Work Arrangements