Step 1: Ground Rules
During the next 5 days before winter break, students will have 1 class period to complete a given task. Each day, students are provided a prompt and shown 1 -2 examples. They then have the remainder of that class time to complete the assignment.
Students will utilize photo manipulation skills to produce an image based on a prompt every day for 5 days.
- Google: Look up your own tutorials & photos to complete each task.
- Drawing Wacom Tablet (Optional)
- Photoshop Document size: 10in X 10in Resolution 300
- Name the Jpeg : ScrammbledBody_lastnameFristname
- Turn in a jpeg of your project to google classroom.
- NO PHOTOSHOP FILES (PSD)!! If you turn in a psd you will receive no credit.
- Due by the end of class.
Day Four, Some Scrambled Bodies Looking All Crazy!:
Pick a body part and place it where is does't normally go. This body part might not go here and that part might not go there. Mix up some body parts. Make it interesting! Keep it clean!