- KPMG provides audit, tax, and advisory services in 150 countries.
- KPMG is the most geographically diverse of the "Big Four" accounting firms.
- KPMG places a priority on "the community at large," per efinancialcareers.com.
- KPMG had a 10% revenue growth in 2014, showing continued expansion and innovation.
- KPMG's total revenue of operations worldwide was $22.71 billion in 2011, according to Hoover's Online.
KPMG has 80 locations in the USA, including 4 in Florida.
KPMG has more than 1700 partners and principals in the USA, indicating many opportunities for promotion.
Track for college students in a 5-year (graduate) program:
- Summer after Year 3: Three-Day Local Leadership Program
- Summer after Year 4: "Build-Your-Own" Internship
- Summer after Year 5: Begin a full-time position