March 10th blog update: This week I started cutting my wood out. I completed collecting my wood and other supplies needed for my project. I hope to accomplish cutting my wood so that I can star putting my pieces together.
March 17th blog update: This week I finished cutting out all of my wood pieces. After I finished that I began to put all my pieces together. Tehis week I hope to finish putting all my pieces together and start painting.
March 31 blog update: This week I put my wings on my body. I started to put the body on the base. I completed putting my wings on it.
April 21 blog update: This week for my blog I finished my jbrainstorming sketch, and my final sketch. This following week I hope to at least started my project.
April 28 blog update: This week for my blog, I completed finding my materials. I then started putting the popsicle sticks together.