What is the climate change?
It is a significant and lasting change in the local or global patterns of weather the causes can be natural or by humans activity. Secondly, the other important definition is Global Warning. Is a increase of the temperature in atmosphere that were seeing since 19 century. This causes many things. Today I explain why the poles melt?
What is antarctica?
- 14 million of ice.
- 60 grades for south.
- 100.000 kilometres to Africa.
- Temperatures 58 grades.
Why the poles melt?
The principal cause is the increase of gases that greenhouse effects that results humans activity for example burn carbon,petruleum,etc.This produce many effects:
- Increase temperatures in northern hemisphere.
- Floods in rivers,lakes,coasts...
- Increase see level.
- Mix of sweet and salt water.
- All of water wont be drinkable.
- Many animals that live there will be die.