The second location you will be visiting in your vacation will Orlando, Florida. You will be staying here for two days. Here are your flight options...
- Frontier Airlines, 6:30 a.m. to 8:58 a.m. (2hours 28minutes, nonstop), the cost of this flight is $107.20 and will be departing 6/16/17.
- United Airlines, 10:21 a.m. to 12:30 a.m. (2hours 9minutes, nonstop), the cost of this flight is $120.20 and will be 6/16/17.
- American Airlines, 1:59 p.m. to 4:23 p.m. (2hours 24minutes, nonstop), the cost of this flight is $134.20 and will be departing 6/16/17.
Your hotel options once you land are...
- B Resort and Spa Located in Disney Springs Resort Area, has a rating of 4.1/5, costs $139 average per NIGHT.
- Howard Johnson Inn Tropical Palms Kissimmee, has a rating of 3/5, $37 average per NIGHT.
- Reunion Resort, A Salamander Golf and Spa Resort, has a rating of 4.5/5, has a cost $189 average per NIGHT.