Your seat in the class is confirmed, and be sure that you've checked your system requirements.
For VIRTUAL instructor-led trainings:
You'll find your virtual instructor-led training (VILT) attachment inside your Learner Dashboard.
If the class requires any environment self-setup, an attachment with instructions will be in your Dashboard as well. Otherwise, your instructor will provide an environment for you on the first day.
How to Access Your Learner Dashboard and download instructor's virtual details:
1. Log into your Learner Dashboard here.
2. You'll be prompted with a Sign In screen:
Sign In with your Adobe ID, which you used to enroll into class.
3. You're now on the homepage of your Learner Dashboard:
4. Scroll down and check out the 'My Learning' section, where your upcoming class enrollments are listed. Click on VIEW DETAILS (Aug 4th class example):
5. You'll be taken to the course details. Keep scrolling down...
... until you reach the Additional Class Materials. Refer to the "Virtual Class Connect Details"
Download the PDF, which contains your instructor's virtual Connect or Bluejeans details for you to access the training!
Having issues locating your training details? Please check your inbox (or Spam folders) for 6-day or 1-day reminder emails from firstname.lastname@example.org (no-reply account) or email@example.com. These reminders have the same details.
For CLASSROOM PUBLIC instructor-led trainings:
FOLLOW STEPS 1 - 4 ABOVE.
5. When you reach the course details, you'll find the physical classroom address listed below the dates.
If you haven't already, click here and scroll down to "Explore Our Locations" for regional classroom details. Select locations may require you to bring your own laptop; please check out your applicable location details.
Need additional support? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.