Lance Baker, Florida Virtual School, Phone (725) 222-3587
Watch this video about getting started in your class!
As your FLVS teacher, I must talk to you and your parents within the next 10 days!
Be a super student! Arrange for a time when you and your parents can talk to me on the phone. You will need access to a speakerphone so that we can all talk at the same time. The call should take approximately ten minutes to complete.
What will we talk about during the Welcome Call?
- We will talk about your hobbies, the sports that you might play, your academic interests, and why you decided to take this class. This will help me understand you better, and hopefully will make me a better teacher.
- You will learn about the specific requirements of the journalism class.
- You will learn about what is expected of you as a student.
- You will find out how long the class should take to complete.
- We will talk about how we (you, your guardian, and your teacher) will communicate while you are in the class.
- You will be able to ask questions pertaining to this class.
- We will confirm phone numbers, email addresses, and other information.
The Welcome Call must be completed within ten days. If we are not able to complete the call, you will have to register again to take the class.
Feel free to contact me at your convenience!
As an adjunct teacher, my office hours are weekdays from 4-8 pm. Please call me at (725) 222-3587.
The First Step - Be a Super Hero, Journalism Introduction, Rules and Procedures, 1.03, 1.04, Module 2 Overview, 2.01, 2.02, 2.04, 2.05, What Is The Collaboration Assignment?, How To Attend a Live Lesson