Optimal Computing helps designers to unleash the full power of their process to increase turbomachines efficiency and related revenues.
Optimal Computing develops Xtreme, a versatile, agnostic and powerful optimization software based on Artificial Intelligence techniques.
Thanks to the AI at the core of Xtreme software, you benefit from the following advantages:
- Complex optimization problems (e.g. eigen frequencies passing forbidden ranges) are treated easily with Xtreme.
- A reduced number of simulations to reach the optimum. Fewer runs required with Xtreme compared to other optimisation packages.
- Non-computable functions are treated in a unique way leading to a fast learning and solving. Learning is the foundation of Xtreme to save your time.
- Let Xtreme adjust solvers and optimization parameters automatically while you focus on the physics of the problem to solve. Solvers are automatically adjusted behind the scene based on a learning algorithm and a large number of stored knowledge.
- CFTurbo for the geometry
- TCFD for the CFD simulation
- NetGen for the mechanical mesh
- CalculiX for the mechanical static and dynamic calculation
- Xtreme for the optimization
- Xtreme for the coupling between all these software and to lead the platform
Data and Design variables
- Impeller main diameter = 286 mm
- Number of blades = 7
- Number of parameters = 13