My Income: $2000 per month
My Expenses, What type?
- $1000 in rent
- $500 on utilities and gas for my car
- Grocery bill of $250 per month
- I have 2 concert tickets that cost $150 each but my car broke down and it will cost $250 to fix
- I will sell both my tickets so I could receive $300 and have that extra cash for any other emergencies or expenses i could have that month, or even to go out somewhere else.
- + $2000 in income - $1000 in rent - $500 in car expenses - $250 in grocery - $250 in emergency car repair + $300 in concert tickets.