Volleyball Club is coming to an end soon! It's been a hard last couple Fridays as the kids just don't want to listen. I've struggled to go in excited to be there and wanting to be present. On the upside, the kids are showing improvement on their volleyball skills and are having fun. We just need them to listen the whole time.
- Please pray that we finish 2016 off strong. It is so easy to switch to lazy and off mode and forget while we're here.
- Pray for teammates going home for the holidays. For safe travels and a great break with family.
- Pray for teammates staying here. That homesickness is not serious and great times happen over break.
- Pray for relationships. That Axiom continues to build them and grow in the ones created. For myself, that I continue to step out of my comfort zone in building relationships.
- Camp of Champions! We are in serious planning mode for camp as we have a new lesson plan and are making it our own. Pray that Bibles will be donated to give kids the chance to grow in their faith if they make the decision to follow Jesus during Camp.
- Pray for peace. A lot is happening and I have been stressing. Pray that I allow myself to rest in God and in His presence.
The Shaftesbury Squad on Thanksgiving.
Will you pray about partnering with me?
As I mentioned, in my previous update the sun sets at 4pm now. Because of this a lot of fellowship takes place in coffee shops or restaurants. This puts me on a tight budget as almost all my meetings take place in the mentioned above. Will you pray fully consider donating once or monthly as I continue on in my gap year?
Will you consider partnering with Axiom as we try and get Bibles donated for Camp? We have a partnership with Lifeway, with this we would be able to buy a bulk of 100 Bibles for $5 a piece. It is easiest to donate money and for us to purchase them. We'd love to be able to give these kids their own Bible.
Thank you for following along as I do ministry in England. Stockton has my heart and I love what I am doing here. Although times can be rough, there's no place I'd want to be at this point in my life.
This song has been such an encouragement the last couple weeks! Hope you enjoy it!