- Unusually large plot - potential for garden events?
- 40/50k under similar 4 bedroom detached properties due to unadopted lane/access through school car park/proximity to school.
- Structurally sound/good brickwork pointing.
- Majority of updating work is cosmetic.
- Vestibule/boot room.
- 4 reception rooms.
- 4 good size bedrooms.
- 2 separate WCs.
- Pantry + utility.
- Modern electrics/plumbing.
- 7 day holiday lets during the summer?
- 4 rentable bedrooms at 400 per month if Airbnb isn't successful? £7,500 rent a room tax relief.
- Requires major extension to provide separate accommodation: double garage/studio with shower room & kitchenette. Leading off utility room or separate. (50k?)
- Communal areas too small? Combine living room/dining room or kitchen/dining room?
- Driveway (5-10k?)
- Price ceiling of property (415/425k??) due to adopted lane/school. Would improvements add value? Difficult to sell?
- Maintenance of garden. Additional hedge screening required to some neigbouring properties.
- Location too residential?
- 3rd bathroom required for groups of 12-14? Water tank required (2k)? Updating of electric shower in existing bathroom?
Potential to add 3rd bathroom off utility and double garage with studio above?
Entrance to Carlton Lane from Birkenhead Road.
Kingsmead School immediately above and to the right of property although not overlooked by any of the buildings.
View towards West Kirby. 3 minute walking access to Manor Road Train Station via Sandringham Close
Side view of Kitchen (left) and utility (right) for proposed extension.
Shed + boiler room to the rear.
'So long trees, hello gravel'.
More trees (House to the left)
Space for a marquee/yurt...?? View towards 'Secret garden' (House to the right).
'Secret garden' looking towards back of property & conservatory.
'Secret garden' looking towards neighbouring property.
View from school car park. Hedge to the right of gate to come down (2m?).