Source: DT @DTinLAC
Translator: TCC, ignoreme
Edited by TCC
This is an adapted version of DTinLAC Expose about the controversial Wuhan P4 Laboratory and its relationship to the CCP and the outbreak of COVID-19 (or previously called nCOV-19).
The National Biosafety Laboratory, Wuhan (NBL) of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), referred to as Wuhan P4 Lab or P4 Lab, is located at Zhengdian Science Park of the Wuhan Institute of Virology, Jiangxia District, Wuhan City, Hubei Province. This P4 Lab, a collaboration between Chinese Academy of Sciences and Wuhan municipal government, was completed on January 31, 2015 and officially began its operation on January 5, 2018. It is China's first the biosafety level 4 laboratory (BSL-4 Lab) and the third one in Asia (DT-L2)
Here the content will be divided into the following sections:
- The history of Wuhan Institute of Virology
- France China Relationship and the P4 Lab
- France China Foundation
- The P4 Lab: Organization Chart of Wuhan’s P4 Lab
- Literature Highlights
- Key persons
- Intriguing Facts
- Epilogue: Evidence of connections to Jiang Family – Pandora’s Box
1. History of the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV), Chinese Academy of Sciences: (DT-L5-11):
- In 1956, the Wuhan Institute of Microbiology, Chinese Academy of Sciences was established.
- In November 1961, the Wuhan Institute of Microbiology, Chinese Academy of Sciences was renamed the Central South Institute of Microbiology.
- In October 1962, the Central South Institute of Microbiology was renamed to the Wuhan Institute of Microbiology.
- In 1966, the local branch of the Chinese Academy of Sciences was relegated to the leadership of Hubei Province.
- In 1970, it was renamed to the Hubei Institute of Microbiology.
- In 1978, before the Science and Technology Conference, it returned to the Chinese Academy of Sciences and was renamed to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- In 2002, it entered the sequence of the National Science and Technology Innovation Projects of the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- In 2003, the “One, Three, Five” (One goal with 3 five-year) Plan was carried out.
- In November 2004, the establishment of the State Key Laboratory of Virology was approved by the Ministry of Science and Technology. The lab is under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Education, and supervised by both Wuhan University and Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- In January 2012, the China Virus Resource Center of the Institute was approved by China Quality Certification Center, and obtained ISO9001: 2008 quality management system certificate, ISO14001: 2004 environmental management system certificate, and GB / T28001-2001 occupational health and safety management system certificate. In June, the Animal Experiment Center of Zhengdian Science Park of the Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences began operation.
- In 2012, Public Technical Service Center of the Wuhan Institute of Virology's was established and consisted of an analysis and testing center, a BSL-3 laboratory, an experimental animal center, a radioisotope laboratory, and a network information center.
- In 2014, the first action plan of the Big Science Center was launched.
- In January 2015, China's first laboratory with the highest level of biosafety protection, the Wuhan National Biosafety Laboratory (namely, Wuhan BSL-4 Laboratory) of the Chinese Academy of Sciences was completed. In December, it was rated as a civilized unit in Hubei Province.
- In July 2016, the Wuhan Institute of Virology held a ground-breaking ceremony for a comprehensive experimental research base of virology and biosafety.
- In January 2018, Wuhan National Biosafety Level 4 Laboratory (BSL-4 Laboratory) passed the national standard.
2. France China Relationship and the P4 Lab
Using P4 Laboratory as the centre and under the cooperative relationship between France and China, the framework agreement proposed to synchronize the "four wheels" - scientific research cooperation, personnel training, laws, regulations, and standards, and laboratory construction- making laboratory construction affected by changes in Sino-French cooperation relations.
On June 28, 2004, Chen Zhu, then the vice president of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, clearly instructed the WIV, “based on the principles of friendly cooperation between China and France, the collaborative process should differentiate internal (China) from external (France) and use China-centered and practical approaches (DT-L97).
DT-L92, 93, 96, 98, 99:
In 1997, BioMérieux set up a representative office in Beijing, and in 2004, its Shanghai Branch was established in Asia.
On January 28, 2004, during President Hu Jintao's visit to France, he witnessed the signing of the "Memorandum of Understanding of China-France Cooperation in Preventing and Fighting New Infectious Diseases":
- Establish a Sino-French Emerging Infectious Diseases Group composed of representatives of competent French government departments and experts;
- Support the development of the WIV of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, acquire equipment and technology, and provide training, and cooperate in the field of prevention and combat of emerging infectious diseases.
Construction of the P4 Lab has started since 2004!
- On October 9, 2004, French President Jacques Chirac visited Beijing to officially sign a cooperative agreement on the prevention and control of emerging infectious diseases between the two countries.
- On November 1, 2007, French Foreign Minister Kouchner visited China and made a statement on the P4 project.
- On November 26, 2007, French President Nicolas Sarkozy visited China and signed a statement on a cooperative agreement on the prevention and control of emerging infectious diseases, emphasizing to "ensure that all necessary measures are taken as soon as possible to implement all projects including the Wuhan P4 laboratory.
- In 2008, the French side delivered a laboratory drawing, and in 2009, the Chinese Yuan Design Institute provided the Chinese design drawing. In the design process, the key concepts of Lyon Lab Design are referenced.
- On May 10, 2010, the China-France Cooperation Conference on Emerging Infectious Diseases was held in Beijing, which further promoted the laboratory construction process.
- On January 9, 2012, the key equipment of the core laboratory-airtight doors and life support systems arrived at Jiangxia Zhengdian Park. The quality was checked and approved.
- On January 9, 2012, the key equipment of the core laboratory—airtight doors and life supporting systems—was delivered to Jiangxia Zhengdian Park and passed the quality check.
- On March 26, 2014, Xi Jinping visited the French Merrier Centre for Biological Research and listened to the introduction of the development of the center. Xi pointed out: "P4 laboratory construction in Wuhan is very important for Chinese public health and a good symbol of the France China Collaboration in public health. "
- On January 31, 2015, Wuhan P4 Lab held a completion and unveiling ceremony, which marked the completion of the laboratory's hardware construction and installation of major facilities and equipment. According to the participating French engineers and technicians, China's P4 laboratory is more advanced than the one in Lyon, France.
- On January 31, 2015, Wuhan National Biosafety Laboratory (Wuhan P4 Laboratory), the National Academy of Sciences was completed to conduct research on avian influenza, coronavirus and other virus epidemic prevention. This laboratory is the Sino-French Emerging Infectious Diseases Cooperative Project of the Mérieux Foundation. President Alain Mérieux, listed in the Key Person Section, is also Chairman of the Mérieux Foundation.
Wuhan P4 virus laboratory involves people, time, events, documents, companies, institutions, speeches
One step combing, you can get the initial true face of the hidden P4 laboratory!
Just look at the big people involved:
- Yu Zhengsheng（Chairman of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference from 2013 to 2018)
- Hu Jintao（President of the People's Republic of China from 2003 to 2013 and Chairman of the Central Military Commission from 2004 to 2012）
- Jacques Chirac (Former French President, 1995-2007)
- Kouchner (Bernard Kouchner, co-founded French doctors-without-border, the Minister of Foreign and European Affairs under President Sarkozy)
- Nicolas Sarkozy (Former French President, 2007-2012)
- Xi Jinping （President of the People's Republic of China, and Chairman of the Central Military Commission）
3. The France China Foundation (DT-L87, 88, 84）
The France China Foundation is a spy agency! !! !! The state officials in charge of France China Foundation are the Chinese People's Institute of Foreign Affairs! !!
In October 2017, French President Macron received members of the "Young Leaders" project at the Elysee Palace. Macron! !! !! !!
On January 09, 2018, the CCP propaganda news media, China Daily: The France China Foundation and "Youth Leadership Project": the current French President was also seen.
The France China Foundation:(DT-L85-88) Members:
- Hua Bin (Chairman)- Wang Jian??
- Alibaba：Ma Yun (Jack Ma)
- Tencent：Ma Huateng
- Baidu：Zhang Yaqin
- NetEase：Ding Lei
- Sina Corp：Wang Yan
- Celebrity：Hong Huang (DT-L115+Mischa)-Zhang HanZi’s Daughter
- Architect：Wang Shu
- The daughter of Macau King of Gamblers, Pansy Catalina Ho Chiu-king (DT-L89-90)
- Zhang Xin, President of SOHO China (DT-L107)
- China Everbright CEO Chen Shuang (DT-L108-109)
- L'Oreal President Jean-Paul Angon
- Economist Jacques Atari
- Kering Group Vice Chairman Patricia Barbizer, (DT-L110)
- Former French President Fabius
- French director Jean-Jacques Arnold and others
Alain Mérieux (DT-L84, 91)
Born in Lyon, France in 1938, Alain Mérieux is one representative compromised under the CCP’s ‘Blue, Golden, and Yellow” strategies.
Graduated from the Lyon Medical School, Alain is the chairman of the French Merrier Foundation, and President of French BioMérieux Group, Alain founded the bio-Mérieux company, a subsidiary of the Mérieux Institute with an annual sale of USD$ 1.9 billion. It provides the diagnosis of infectious diseases such as AIDS and tuberculosis.
That's the one who helped the CCP to establish the P4 virus laboratory in Wuhan! Everyone remember this person! !! Alain Merieux ！ (Figure legend: Before the establishment of diplomatic tie between the CCP and France, Alain’s father-in-law was keen to promote the car industry between 2 nations and received appraisal from the older generation of leaders like Zhou EnLai and Deng Xiaoping etc.,….. At 50th year celebration of China-France Tie, Alain was the chairman of the organizers.)
He collaborates with China on SARS and avian influenza virus control. The Mérieux Biology Research Center cooperates with China in the areas of tuberculosis prevention, infection control, and prevention and control of emerging infectious diseases.
With his connections, both nations worked collaboratively to establish a production and R & D base in Shanghai and a P4 high-level biosafety laboratory in Wuhan.
4. The P4 Lab: Organization Chart of Wuhan’s P4 Lab
It is a virus making aircraft carrier! !! !!
A. Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences. (DT-L30)
B. Emerging Infectious Diseases Research Center- Organization Chart (DT-L31)
C. Staffing (DT-L3-4)
According to the official website of the Institute in December 2016, the Institute had a total of 266 employees, including 189 scientific research positions, and 81% of them were doctorates and masters. The Chinese Academy of Sciences has selected 15 people for the ‘100 Talents’ Program, 5 winners of the National Outstanding Youth Fund, and 3 candidates for the first and second levels of the National “Cross-Century Multi-Million Project”.
Here is the list of 15 scientists selected for the ‘Hundred Talents’ Program of Chinese Academy of Sciences: Guan Wuxiang, Yang Rongge, Li Chaoyang, Xiao Gengfu, Zhang Bo, Chen Xulin, Chen Xinwen, Luo Minhua, Zhou Ningyi, Hu Zhihong, Hu Qinxue, Tang Hong, Gong Peng, Cui Jie, Peng Ke
Winners of National Outstanding Youth Fund: Wang Hualin, Hu Zhihong, Tang Hong, Wang Yanyi (!!!), Chen Xinwen (Director of WIV, 2008.08-2018.11)
National candidates for " Cross-Century Multi-Million Project": Wang Yanyi (Please also see DT-P1-37. Amazing!), Tang Hong.
Check out the resumes of these researchers at WIV! !! !!
They were all from the Thousand Talents Program! !! !! !!
Among the 38 researchers, there were 34 PhD, 2 MSc, 2 BSc; 35 had connections with foreign countries, including USA (15), France, Denmark, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Netherland, and UK etc. There were 6 from Wageninen University Netherland. Two were from School of Information and 2 from Hundred Talents Plan, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
D. The highlights of independence and innovation of Wuhan P4 virus laboratory (DT-L100)
- The envelope structure of the laboratory
- The light steel keel structure
- Fire extinguishing equipment
- The automatic control system
The working unit control interface provided by Siemens was designed by Tong Xiao, Deputy director of the project office.
On June 16, 2016, on behalf of the French President, Gu Shan, French Ambassador to China, awarded Researcher Yuan Zhiming and Deputy Director Shi Zhengli, Director of the P4 Laboratory of Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, with "Knight Medal" and "French Palm Education Knight Medal of Honor", respectively.
E. Resources (DT-2)：
The Center for the Biobank of Pathogenic Microbial Species of the Wuhan Institute of Virology of the Chinese Academy of Sciences was founded in 1979. Currently, it has stored more than 1,500 species of various viruses, with 117,000 isolates of various virus resources. The banked resources include human medical viruses, zoonotic viruses, animal viruses, insect viruses, plant viruses, phages, environmental microorganisms, virus-sensitive cell banks, and virus genetic data banks etc., play an important role in scientific and technological support role in the fields of national security, life science research, public health and virology.
P4 Laboratory Virus Resource Database and Species (DT-L18-28)
The data came from an internal 328-page file of Wuhan Virus Laboratory. DT extracted some relevant pathogens and viral strains listed here.
5. Literature Highlights
A. Bats are natural reservoirs of SARS-like coronaviruses, published in Science(DT-L40)
Wendong Li1,2, Zhengli Shi2,*, Meng Yu3, Wuze Ren2, Craig Smith4, Jonathan H. Epstein5, Hanzhong Wang2, Gary Crameri3,Zhihong Hu2, Huajun Zhang2, Jianhong Zhang2, Jennifer McEachern3, Hume Field4, Peter Daszak5, Bryan T. Eaton3,Shuyi Zhang1,6,*, Lin-Fa Wang3,*
B. Isolation and characterization of a bat SARS-like coronavirus that uses the ACE2 receptor (DT-L81)
In 2013, WIV isolated a SARS-like CoV that is highly homologous to the SARS virus. WIV further confirmed that the Chinese chrysanthemum bat is the source of the SARS virus. This result was published in the internationally renowned academic journal, Nature.
With this publication, the Wuhan Institute of Virology's Emerging Infectious Disease Research Center has gathered a large number of talents. then:
C. Book -
Author: Xu DeZhong, Li Feng. Both of them are senior researchers of the PLA!
This is a book published by Military Medical Press on August 14, 2015. The authors are Xu Dezhong and Li Feng.
The reasons for the emergence of genetic weapon-type new infectious diseases; what are biological weapons; biomolecular evolution and phylogeny; contemporary genetic (human-made new species pathogens and pathogenic genes) weapons and their deployment; and no SARS coronavirus in nature and among human and its reason etc.
D. CCP State Defense News: Let Biological Warfare Come into National Defense (2020/01/25)
E. Virologica Sinica (DT-L74)
SARS-CoV and MERS-CoV are highly pathogenic and can cause severe acute respiratory syndrome in human with high mortality rates. The virus is thought to originate in bats.
The S proteins of different coronaviruses show different efficiencies in mediating pseudoviral infections and this includes the coronavirus genome, which is the largest genome of RNA viruses, consists of a sense, single-stranded RNA, about 30 kb in size.
Editor in chief Chen Xinwen (2002- 2017); Shi Zhengli, Since 2017 Shi Zhengli
Special issue: Coronavirus and their hosts, 2016 Vol. 31(1)
Coronaviruses (CoVs) infect a wide range of vertebrates, including humans. They can cause respiratory, gastrointestinal, hepatic and central nervous system diseases. Some CoVs have managed to across the species barrier, such as severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)-CoV and Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS)-CoV. This special issue of Virologica Sinica is dedicated to the recent progress on coronaviruses and covers topics on viral epidemiology, virus replication and the interactions between the coronaviruses and their hosts. This updated information would provide new insights in the control of CoV infections, and in the development of effective antivirals. The cover depicts the modes of transmission of coronavirus from animals to humans.
6. Key Persons:
A. Wang Yanyi (or Wang Yantie) – DT-L14-15, DT-P1-37
The director of the P4 laboratory (2018.11- present)
Wang Yanyi (1981-), a biologist of the People's Republic of China, is currently a researcher and Director of the Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, a member of the Wuhan City’s Chinese People's Political Consultative Committee, and a deputy chairman of the Wuhan Municipal Committee of the China Zhi Gong Party.
She received a bachelor in Biological Sciences, School of Life Sciences, Peking University; a master of Immunology, Department of Immunology, University of Colorado School of Medicine; and PhD in Microbiology, School of Life Sciences, Wuhan University.
B. Shi Zhengli – DT-L39
Emerging Infectious Diseases Research Center ~ Researcher Shi Zhengli's research project. . .
I was shocked! !! !! !!
Please note that the research projects were listed only till 2011!
C. Guo Deyin (DT-L43-49 and 60)
Who is Guo Deyin? Guo Deyin, born in April 1965 in Xiayi County, Henan Province. He was a winner of the National Outstanding Youth Fund; the leading scientist of the National "973" major scientific research project; and a backbone member of the National Research Foundation's innovation research group. He is currently the Dean, Professor and PhD Supervisor of School of Medicine, Sun Yat-Sen University and the Chairman of the Virology Committee of the Chinese Microbiology Society,
Guo Deyin is the head of the innovation team in the key areas of the National Innovation Talent Promotion Program. Subjects: microbiology / virology, pathogenic biology, molecular biology. He used to be the Dean of the School of Basic Medical Sciences of Wuhan University, the Deputy Dean of the School of Life Sciences of Wuhan University, a Professor of the School of Life Sciences of Wuhan University, the Deputy Director of the State Key Laboratory of Virology, and the head of the Modern Virology Research Center of Wuhan University.
In June, 2001, Guo Deyin was promoted to an associate professor in the Department of Biology of the University of Helsinki. Since September 2002, he has been a distinguished professor of the Department of Virology of the School of Life Sciences of Wuhan University and Dean of the School of Basic Medical Sciences. From 2016 to 2020, he is appointed Dean of the School of Basic Medical Sciencese, Sun Yat-Sen University, Shenzhen and research focus is the molecular mechanisms of genome replication of RNA viruses (coronavirus and hepatitis C virus) and their interaction with host cells.
Guo Deyin is in charge of National 973 Program! !! !! A coronavirus research project! !! !! This project is collaborated with Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences !!! (To be continued !!!)
Resume of Guo Deyin:
- 2011-present Professor and Dean of School of Basic Medicine, Wuhan University; PI and Deputy Dean of Medical Research Institute
- 2002-present Professor of School of Life Sciences of Wuhan University, Executive Director of Modern Virology Research Center, Deputy Dean (2004-2011)
- 1996-2002 Postdoc, Institute of Biotechnology, University of Helsinki, Finland, Department of Biological Science, Teacher (2001)
- 1991-1995 Ph.D. student, Department of Biology, Brunswick University of Technology, Germany, Federal Graduate Research Assistant in Biochemistry and Plant Viruses
- 1990-1991 German language study at Tongji University, Preparatory Department (for German Studies) 1985-1988 Graduate School of Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Institute of Microbiology, Chinese Academy of Sciences Master Degree 2016-2020 Dean, School of Medicine, Sun Yat-sen University.
Guo Deyin's mobile phone number 1329660 **** WeChat, see pictures! The self-description of this bandit’s WeChat is actually ‘Being indifferent, I can clear my mind; Being calm, I can walk distantly…. (what a hypocrite!)
D. Tero Ahola