I-140 impact crusher
This new generation impact crusher with redefined style and advanced technological design gives improved material flow and production capabilities in quarrying, mining, demolition and recycling applications. Incorporating the a Terex® CR032 impact chamber with direct drive and advanced electronic control system the machine provides operators with high material reduction ratios and produces a consistent product shape. The high productivity, ease of maintenance and operation makes the machine an ideal solution for large scale producers and contact crushing operators.
- The ease of material flow through the machine has greatly improved.
- With each component increasing in width as the material moves through the machine.
- Fully hydraulic assisted apron setting features makes adjustment of the aprons convenient and efficient.
- Heavy duty vibrating feeder (VGF) with integral pre-screen removes dirt fines and sizes bypass material for reprocessing.
- Optional under crusher vibratory plate feeder with wear resistant liners aids material discharge flow.
693+ Inclined screen
The double deck Terex® Finlay 693+ has been designed and developed to fulfil the demands of today’s high production producer. The double deck screen configuration provides two full sized 20’ x 5’ (6.1m x 1.53m) screen decks. A high capacity belt feed hopper is available with remote tipping grid or double deck vibrating grid. Impressive features include hydraulic tipping reject grid complete with grouser bars, three on-board hydraulic folding conveyors and low level greasing access points. Washing equipment can be fitted to the screenbox if required.
- Hopper capacity: 8.0m³ (10.48yd³)
- Remote control hydraulic tipping reject grid c/w grouser bars.
- 6.1 x 1.52m (20' x 5') top deck screen and 6.1 x 1.52m (20' x 5') bottom deck screen.
- Catwalk around screen c/w handrail, kick board and access ladder.
- Low level central greasing & emergency stops.
984 Horizontal screen
The Terex® Finlay 984 is a high performance horizontal 3 deck screener that is easy to set up, versatile and ideal for handling large volumes of material in quarrying, mining and recycling applications.
Incorporating the proven 6100mm x 1930mm (20’ x 6’4”) Terex® Cedarapids 6203 triple shaft screen for screening four product sizes of products maximising throughput and profitability. The adjustable elliptical throw of the three deck screen combines linear and circular amplitude to produce and aggressive screening action that reduces plugging and increases quality output. The 4 on-board product conveyors provide generous stockpiling capacity and fold hydraulically into one of the smallest transport envelopes for this class of machine.
- The innovative patented hydraulic folding conveyors system enables compact transport envelope width of only 3000mm (9’ 10”).
- The innovative oval-throw action makes the horizontal screen virtually nonplugging.
- The ability to fine tune stroke angle, amplitude and speed of the screenbox allows throughput of materials up to 800 tph