- In addition to the CW primary mark described above, several secondary marks have also been developed to showcase the conference's new look.
- CW SECONDARY: This mark will be used primarily on member jerseys in small applications. Using the shield design from the primary mark, the simplified 'CW' will be more visible from a distance. Like the primary mark, the CW SECONDARY mark comes in member specific versions.
- CANADA WEST TV: Every season more than 1,100 Canada West events are streamed on Canada West TV. Now, the official streaming service of the conference has a new mark to go with what promises to be a new and improved service in 2017-18, as the conference has partnered with Yare Media on an entirely new streaming platform.
- PLAYOFFS: This general playoff mark will be used to promote the conference playoffs throughout the 2017-18 season.
- CHAMPIONSHIPS: Sport specific marks will be used to promote conference championship series/games during both the fall and winter championship seasons.
- HARDY CUP: The Hardy Cup logo, created prior to the 2015 season, has been updated to reflect the new conference brand. The most significant changes are: the removal of blue from the colour scheme, and updated font to align with the new conference brand.
A NEW LOOK & MORE
In addition to a new look, the conference is also proud to unveil several additional components of the rebrand, including our revamped website, the launch of an app (available for iPhone and Android), as well as our new streaming portal. Powered by Yare, the new Canada West TV portal promises an improved user experience in a sharp new package.
GET YOUR PIECE OF THE NEW WEST