Connect The Ages is on a mission to connect 5 million students and young professionals to multidisciplinary careers in aging by 2025.
An America that values and enables opportunities for our old and young.
The goals of Connect the Ages are to build awareness about careers in aging, connect to students in the classroom, build opportunities to engage with older people, and ultimately connect young people to careers in aging.
ANALYTICS of First Video: How to find a career you love
Form Submission Data
- 81 submissions (dated Mid March - 4/26) - with no education / young demo push
- 15% want help starting a career in aging and or an internship
- 34.5% identified as students and young professionals
- 5 people identified educators
Data-Driven New "Millennial" Video Strategy
- Closer to 90 seconds - big dropoff typical at 2 minutes
- Faster jumps - all shorter than 6 seconds (attention span of 8 seconds)
- Peer-to-peer messaging
- Data about size of opportunity
- Examples of career paths
- Global message - 50% of previous video viewers international
- End with male image at end to help young men see themselves in this space - 60% female viewers first video
- Clear Call 2 Action
- Press Release and Targeted Distribution to Student Groups and Education Journalists to connect to partners in education and students
- Social media focus areas: LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter