Farms, Dairies, Orchards
All farms rely heavily upon equipment that is continually exposed to harsh environments and working conditions. When this equipment fails due to mechanical breakdown or external influences, farmers not only incur the costs of fixing affected equipment, but can also suffer severely due to business interruption and loss of production. The Pioneer State Mutual Equipment Breakdown Coverage for Farmowners and Country Estate policies can help.
Equipment Breakdown is an important coverage for the policyholder, a service to the agent, and a win-win for all!
Coverage Above and Beyond a Standard Risk Policy
- Physical damage sustained by covered equipment
- Business interruption due to equipment breakdown
- Lost value of spoilage due to equipment breakdown
- Mechanical breakdown
- Shorted electrical circuits
- Overheating, cracking or bulging of a boiler or other pressure vessel
- Centrifugal force
- Ammonia contamination due to equipment breakdown