Elephant Run Tanner Kaples
Exemplary Evaluator May 4th Roland smith
- Born and raised in Portland,Oregon.
- Smith is 65 years of age.
- In 1990 he published his first book.
- In 1997 he published his 2nd book
- Childrens author
- Attended Portland University
- Helped save endangered animals from the 1989 oil spill.
- His name has 11 letters.
- At 5 years of age his parents bought him a typewriter
- The typewriter weighed more than him.
- He loved the sound the typewriter made...
- He loved the look of the letters...
- Wanting to write led him to Animals.
- He majored in English.
- His wife's name is Marie.
- Him and his wife live on a small town south of Portland.
- Most of of his books include animal.
- Smith has one award.
- He won the American Society of Cinematographers award for outstanding Achievement in Cinematography in Regular Series.
- American author of adult fiction and nonfiction kids books
- He was Born on November,30th 1951
- He made one play.
- The play he made is called Pedal Pusher.
- His far that he lives on is 35 acers
Connection builder May 3rd
In my Story ¨Elephant Run¨ The Japanese are trying to take over Burma And send the people to special camps.And I have something like that going on in my life at the moment. Well let me tell you about it...... Right outside my door a very bloody and dangerous war is happening between the red ants and the black ones,they just hate each other.The Red ants try to take over the black ants home. And some ants escape but other get captured and taken back to the Red ants lair and most likely get killed.... no one knows
Character Captain May 2nd
Literary Luminary April 28th
Discussion Director April 26th
Exemplary Evaluator April 25th
Connection builder April 24th
Some similarities between Nick and I are..... well me and nick were both a little chunky. Me and nick are also very good yard workers.Me and Nick are brave too.Me and nick are very good looking individuals. Me more than him but....
Character captain April 21st
Literary Luminary April 19th
Discussion Director April 18th
In the book Elephant run (historical fiction) by Roland Smith.