- The population is estimated around 684 451 residents.
- Most of the population speak english.
- The temperature in Seattle is around to 22 to 26 Celsius.
Beautiful full moon over Seattle
Interesting things to see
- The gum wall is a wall entirely recovered of used chewing-gums.
- The Fremont Troll is a sculpture situated in Fremont.
- The observation deck is one of the best place to see a beautiful sunset.
Beautiful sunset on the Mt Rainier
Interesting activities to do
- There are many seafood restaurant in the downtown.
- Alki Beach in West Seattle is a great place to enjoy the warmer water.
- America's first Starbucks store is situated in Seattle.
This is a high quality seafood restaurant right in face of the water and the mountains
- The popular Woodland Park Zoo,have more than thousand animals and birds in habitants ranging from the African savanna to tropical forest.
- The Seattle Center is home to the Pacific Science Center and you can do very interesting things or see like many meuseums.
And finally enjoy a beautiful picture from the space needle
- Seattle is a very safe place for this size and its emplacement.