Hey Jedi and Padawan, A BIG....BIG Sunday is coming! Let's get ready for it!
- Last 3 weeks have been record Sundays, for the church and Kidspoint!
- Super Bowl...oops, can't call it that, Big Game day has been the biggest Sunday in the past years, outside of Easter and Christmas
- We've been a growth curb since the holidays
We had 582 kids this weekend, a new record high! And everybody rocked it
Having said that, let's tell our volunteers to jump on board for the best of blessings this weekend : serving with us! I wouldn't want them to miss the opportunity to be a blessing to someone else.
So let's get the information down to everyone.
IT'S BIG GAME DAY
Just a reminder though...so let's ask our 5pmers to help us out at 1:30!
here are a few things we will have.
We'll need some help on that day to make it happen.
Last week's message by Pastor was so good. Here are a few notes I took.
- Listen to your Coaches, not your Critics, because they're invested in you and in your dreams
- Your holy discomfort is showing you you're part of the solution
- Doubt may not stop your dream but it may make you pump the breaks
- Little distractions may bring big detours
4 Things That Will Kill Your Dream: As soon as you take the step of confidence to speak the dream God’s given you out loud, the enemy will do everything he can to keep you from achieving that dream. Instead of chasing down and trying to kill your dream, the enemy knows if he can zap your confidence you will probably kill the dream yourself. Pastor Daniel shares the 4 ways the enemy will kill your confidence so you can be aware of them and give more authority to the voice of God in your life over the voice of your enemies.
Take some time to either re-listen to the message or dig a little deeper. The Spirit of God wants to do something in our lives, yours and mine.
"Stupid sentence" of the newsletter, well, here's the Superbowl winner : Patriots will win, by 3 points, 31-28.
FOR COACHES AND TEAM LEADERS
I encourage each of you be part of this great night. Pastor Daniel has an "on time" word to share with us and this will be a night you DO NOT want to miss! I also encourage to invite someone you are currently developing - someone who is not currently a team leader, coach, or director. It will be held here at the Fred campus Tuesday, February 21, from 7:00 to 8:30 pm
Childcare is provided. And oh yeah, RSVP is necessary.
I want to offer an opportunity for someone to serve on that evening. Since we are offering childcare, we will need people to help in our environments. It's an all-campus event so we do have other KP people from elsewhere serving with us, team mates as well as team leaders.
We want to ask live our people in our Rallies and make "personal asks".
Send me the names of your team mates
IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES
- February 3rd - FEARLESS
- February 12th and 26th - VO @ 8:30 & 4pm and Baptism
- March 21th - Team Night 6:30-8:30
- April 1st - Formal training for our Fred KP volunteers (more to come)
Come on coaches, these times are specifically planned for you!!! If you've got another time, ask me. It can be live or by video.
Team Leaders will be able to fill in these spots if I'm available.
It is OUR word of the year!