Why is it Important?
It’s no surprise - people are stressed about money.
- 41% of Canadians rank ‘money’ as their greatest stress.
- 51% report that they are ‘Always / Sometimes’ embarrassed about lacking control over their current financial situation.
- 48% of Canadians say they’ve lost sleep because of financial worries.
Planning and Advice make a Meaningful Difference
With the right planning and advice from a source you trust, you will enjoy higher levels of financial and emotional well-being compared to those who do no planning or only limited planning. You’ll feel:
- more on track with your financial goals and retirement plans;
- an improved ability to save;
- more confident you can deal with financial challenges; and
- better able to indulge in your discretionary spending goals.
How financially fit are you?
Here are some statements to see how financially fit you are (check all that apply):
- I am in control of my finances.
- I am prepared for a financial emergency.
- I have extra income to enjoy my life.
- I anticipate changing my career in the next one to five years.
- I anticipate upsizing my home in the next one to five years.
- I anticipate getting married or divorced in the next year.
- I anticipate starting or growing my family in the next year.
- My loved ones will be looked after when I’m gone.
- I am responsible for the care and support of dependent elderly family members.
- I am responsible for the care and support of adult children.
- I am a business owner.
- I am retired or plan to retire in the next one to five years.
- I will be able to retire in the lifestyle I want.
- I only pay taxes that are absolutely necessary.
- There will be enough money for my children’s post-secondary education.
- I will be mortgage free by retirement.
- My life goals and aspirations are achievable.
- Financially, I have peace of mind.
If you’re not exactly where you’d like to be, we’re here to help. Meet our team of trusted, local experts. Or give us a call at 306.842.6641. Your call is always answered by a real, live person.