Teach, Train, Equip, Disciple and Mentor people to become mature Christ like individuals, ministers of the Gospel and leaders who live a victorious life and impact others. (Ephes. 4:11-15).
“The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me to bring good news to the suffering and afflicted. He has sent me to comfort the brokenhearted, to announce liberty to captives, and to open the eyes of the blind. 2 He has sent me to tell those who mourn that the time of God’s favor to them has come, and the day of his wrath to their enemies. 3 To all who mourn in Israel he will give: beauty for ashes; joy instead of mourning; praise instead of heaviness. For God has planted them like strong and graceful oaks for his own glory.” Isaiah 61:1-3.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
The Church adopts these statements of fundamental truths:
- We believe that the Bible is given by inspiration of the Holy Spirit and is the infallible and authoritative Word of God. The Bible is the final authority on all matters of life, faith and practice. It is the guide to a victorious life.
- We believe there is only one true living God, who eternally exists in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that man is born a sinner and in need of redemption through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.
- We believe in the Deity of Jesus Christ, in His Virgin birth in His sinless life, His atoning Death and Resurrection to save Mankind, and in His ascension to the right hand of the Father. We believe in the physical return of our Lord in glory and power to rapture believers.
- We believe in new believers being water baptized as a sign of the new birth.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow and still does miracles.
- We believe in the power of the Holy Spirit to enable believers to live a godly and victorious life.
- We believe in the Gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Prayer effects change and that it is our link in communicating with God and releases God’s plan for our lives.
To accomplish the mission, we will;
- Offer a place of worship, teaching, prayer, and fellowship based on the principles and teachings of Jesus Christ.
- Minister the Word of God and preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ to bring people unto salvation and teach them to develop an intimate personal relationship with God.
- Teach about the works and the power of the Holy Spirit in a believer’s life.
- Provide Christian counselling and mentoring.
- Minister to the hurt and the broken and bring physical, emotional and spiritual healing and freedom to those bound or afflicted.
- Demonstrate and teach about receiving and giving the love of God.
- Minister to the needs of the poor and needy / Missions.
- Have an inter-generational and multicultural church.
Created with images by Denisse Leon - "untitled image" • jplenio - "blue hour chapel light" • LoveToTakePhotos - "woman praying believing god person sunset praise" • Aaron Burden - "untitled image"