About the Weapons
- North Korea has had multiple successful nuclear tests.
- Tests were conducted in 2006, 2009, 2013, and January and September 2016.
- One nuclear bomb can be created within 6-7 weeks.
- The country has claimed to have created nuclear warheads small enough to fit on a missile.
North Korea and their Missiles
- For the country, their main targets would be the U.S. and South Korea because they want to make North and South Korea one country again, but with the U.S.'s support for South Korea, it makes it challenging for them to capture the south. Other targets for them would be any nearby countries that could be a threat to them capturing South Korea.
- It is estimated that North Korea has around 13-21 nuclear weapons made and 4 warheads created.
- In Pyongyang, North Korea's capital, the depiction of missiles are everywhere.
- Missiles can be seen on propaganda posters, models, mosaics, etc.