- The PCAOB uses the latest tools to improve audit quality.
- The goal is to drastically reduce the risk of auditing failures and promote public trust in the audit system.
Working at the PCAOB
- The three values stressed most by the PCAOB staff are diversity, respect, and rewarding excellence.
- Employees come from many different backgrounds and every worker is entitled to equal opportunity.
- The PCAOB stresses their recognition of hard work and excellence. There is plenty of opportunity to move up from a summer intern to a successful employee.
- Company is based in Washington, DC, but has offices in Denver, Florida, New York, San Francisco, and all over the world.
Benefits of the PCAOB
- 401k and retirement plan where the PCAOB matches your contribution dollar for dollar with no vesting period. Personal contributions and the employer-paid portion of the plan are yours immediately.
- 10 paid holidays and 2 floating holidays per year.
- Medical care, dental care, vision care, and life insurance are all covered.
- According to glassdoor.com, employees rate the benefits a 4.4/5 stars.